HTC Vive Focus 3 VR Headset
HTC Vive Focus 3 VR headset designed for business use. Focus 3 has a swappable battery design that mounts on the back to improve overall balance and comfort. Focus 3 has 2hrs of battery life, and The quick-charge technology gives you 50% battery life in only 30 mins. The new HTC Vive Focus 3 – Business Edition Virtual Reality Headset has a 5k display for incredible clarity, 120-degree field of view and 90 Hz refresh rate ensuring you see everything on time. HTC Vive Focus 3 has an improved self-contained design which uses inside-out tracking technology rather than external sensors. Boasting 2,448 by 2,448 pixels per eye, this VR headset runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 chip.
The new generation of HTC Vive Focus 3 VR headset opens the door to a whole new model of business collaboration. The hardware has undergone massive development, making the 5K experience almost immersed in the virtual world of precise graphics. For maximum experience, HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition glasses have an easy-to-replace battery. Premium materials and design solutions allow for all-day use as well as easy sharing of the headset with multiple users, which also meets serious professional requirements.
The new standalone HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition headphones have 5K resolution (4896 × 2448 pixels) and 120 ° FOV, of course the RGB layout of the subpixels virtually eliminates the screen-door effect, and you’re sure to appreciate the high 90Hz refresh rate. As a result, the tool provides an irresistible and detailed image for more natural interactions.
Get the perfect sound with HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition
The integrated speakers have two drives on each tab, so you can have a precise sound experience without losing sight of your surroundings. If there is a risk of crosstalk between multiple headsets, or if the contents of a sensitive VR conversation need to be protected, private mode is also available for the device. This feature allows you to actively suppress the sound of speakers other than the one on the headset.
HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition headset with great ergonomics
Even with the Vive Focus 3, the manufacturer has not forgotten the importance of comfort. Its precise weight and sophisticated head restraint system ensure comfort throughout the day. It also has a curved, removable battery hidden in the back of the headset, which also has an LED status indicator, so you can instantly be informed of your charge level without having to step out of virtual reality.
Work with HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition to join your team, anywhere in the world
With HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition, you can save thousands of hours of travel for your business. You can easily organize a virtual meeting with your most important employees at the other end of the world. To do this, use VIVE Reality System 2.0 as an interface to Vive Focus 3.
HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition enables remote marketing presentations
If you want to showcase your company’s products, you no longer have to hold a classic press conference. Instead, HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition lets you organize virtual meetings and give a detailed 3D presentation of what's new.
Rehabilitation, Teaching and Simulation
Accurate motion detection is key to using the HTC Vive Focus 3 Business Edition headset in many areas. It can be used as a simulator in education and training programs, but it can be a smart and practical help in medical examinations.
- The display resolution is incredible: 4896 x 2448 pixels, ie 2448 x 2448 per eye
- Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 is responsible for excellent computing performance
- Magnetic face and neck pad for easy replacement when worn by other users
- Haptic response and accurate 360 ° motion detection
- HTC VIVE Sync, designed for meetings, presentations, teaching, and collaboration
- HTC Vive Focus 3 glasses
- 15-hour remote control
- All cables required for charging
|SoC||Qualcomm Snapdragon XR2 (Snapdragon 865)|
|Storage||128GB internal, up to 2TB micro SD card|
|Per-eye Resolution||2448 x 2448|
|Display Technology||2x 2.88-inch (73.15-mm) LCD panels|
|Refresh Rate||90 Hz|
|Field of View (FOV)||120 degrees|
|Interpupillary Distance (IPD)||2.24 – 2.83 inches (57-72mm)|
|Sensors||Hall sensors, capacitive sensors, G-sensor, gyroscope|
|Tracking Technology||HTC Vive inside-out tracking|
|Cables||Y-cable for controllers, charging cable|
|Connectivity||2x USB 3.2 Gen-1 Type-C peripheral ports, external USB-C port supporting USB OTG, Bluetooth 5.2, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi 6|
|Audio||2x microphones with echo cancellation, 2x directional drivers2x microphones with echo cancellation, 2x directional drivers|
|Weight||1.73 pounds (785g) with battery|
- All models in stock will be shipped within 24-36 hours from Trend Inline warehouse, after full payment for the order has been verified.
- We test all used miners before shipping.
- All miners will be shipped by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS etc.
- Courier Tracking Number will be provided in 24-48 hours once goods has shipped from our warehouse.
- Shipment (ETA) takes 5-10 business days to reach the destination anywhere in the world by express shipping.
- All shipping notifications and order updates will be sent to your email.
Tax & Customs
- We offer DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) Shipping, Customs and Door to Door Operations are handled by Trend Inline. Taxes and Duty fees are included in your invoice, so client won’t need to pay Any extra fee after purchase.
- DDP (door to door) delivery service is offered in USA, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Russia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more.
- For DDP service buyer need to request manually: email@example.com
- We Lower Invoice for countries without DDP service, to help Reduce Custom Tax
Our products are excluded of all value added taxes and customs duties. However, you will be solely responsible for paying any outstanding taxes and duties as per your country’s law and customs. All Returns require the client to pay additional shipping cost.
- Warranty Period for Product and Accessories” means twenty-four (24) months from the date You purchased the Product from HTC authorized Retailer or directly from HTC.
- Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you out with any kind of problem through team viewer.