HTC VIVE Pro 2 VR Headset
Save: $51.00 (6.4%)
HTC Vive Pro 2 VR headset for sale, boasting impressive specs like a 120 Hz refresh rate, this wearable ensures you can keep up with your Virtual Reality VR gaming experience. Improving upon the Vive Pro, this HTC VR headset delivers a 5K resolution display, 120-degree field of view and has Display Stream Compression (DSC). This technological standard produces lossless images and minimal motion blur. HTC Vive Pro 2 headset is crafted with an ergonomic design, adjustable straps, and sizing dials and built-in headphones. Certified with Hi-Res Audio 3D spatial sound, the Vive Pro 2 VR Headset also easy to use with other headphones and Vive SteamVR gadgets.
The HTC VIVE Pro 2 Headset is the long-awaited upgrade to the popular VIVE Pro. If you're new to VR, this premium headset is geared to supporting the full range of available VR content at extremely high resolutions, including demanding PC VR titles. Unlike other headsets primarily focused on portability, the VIVE Pro 2 is focused on visual quality, leaving the raw processing to your existing gaming PC. This specific headset is ideal for existing VIVE or VIVE Pro owners, as it is compatible with your existing SteamVR 1.0 or 2.0 BaseStations, VIVE controllers, and other VIVE accessories. For new users, SteamVR BaseStations and controllers are not included and are required for tracking and control.
Supporting an impressive 2448 x 2448 pixels per eye (4896 x 2448 total), the VIVE Pro 2 delivers 5K resolution for a truly realistic and immersive experience that virtually eliminates the screen door effect. This kind of visual clarity can be enjoyed by nearly any kind of user, as the headset is made to be compatible with eyeglasses and provides an adjustable IPD setting. IPD stands for interpupillary distance, which is the distance between the pupil centers of each eye. Being able to precisely dial this setting in helps with maximize visual quality for your specific needs.
Smooth and Expansive
The VIVE Pro 2's lens setup expands the field of view to a wide 120°. The increased width lets you spot enemies better with your peripheral vision and generally increases the overall immersive feeling in both VR gaming and experience titles. For titles that support it, the headset's 120 Hz refresh rate further adds realism to your entertainment with smooth and realistic action.
Ergonomic & Comfortable Design
Regardless of your head's size and shape, the VIVE Pro 2 is made to feel comfortable during long VR sessions. The is done via the solid, padded head strap that cups the back of your head, and the integrated tightening control knob that lets you precisely dial in the headset's fit.
Hi-Res-Certified Headphones with 3D Spatial Audio
Stay immersed in the virtual reality experience with the integrated Hi-Res Certified headphones. With 3D spatial sound integration and a powerful amplifier, the VIVE Pro 2 provides interesting soundscapes.
- BaseStation & Controllers Not Included
- 4896 x 2448 Total Resolution
- 120 Hz Refresh Rate
- 120° Field of View
- Integrated Headphones & Microphones
- IPD Adjustment Dial
- 3D Spatial Audio
- SteamVR Tracking 2.0
- All models in stock will be shipped within 24-36 hours from Trend Inline warehouse, after full payment for the order has been verified.
- We test all used miners before shipping.
- All miners will be shipped by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS etc.
- Courier Tracking Number will be provided in 24-48 hours once goods has shipped from our warehouse.
- Shipment (ETA) takes 5-10 business days to reach the destination anywhere in the world by express shipping.
- All shipping notifications and order updates will be sent to your email.
Tax & Customs
- We offer DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) Shipping, Customs and Door to Door Operations are handled by Trend Inline. Taxes and Duty fees are included in your invoice, so client won’t need to pay Any extra fee after purchase.
- DDP (door to door) delivery service is offered in USA, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Russia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more.
- For DDP service buyer need to request manually: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Lower Invoice for countries without DDP service, to help Reduce Custom Tax
Our products are excluded of all value added taxes and customs duties. However, you will be solely responsible for paying any outstanding taxes and duties as per your country’s law and customs. All Returns require the client to pay additional shipping cost.
- Warranty Period for Product and Accessories” means twenty-four (24) months from the date You purchased the Product from HTC authorized Retailer or directly from HTC.
- Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you out with any kind of problem through team viewer.