PIVOT Fitness Bed
PIVOT Fitness Bed that turns into home gym, with a dedicated exercise space in your home without giving up a room or always having equipment in view. A place where you keep your exercise equipment, either available or hidden from view, simply by lifting or lowering the bed. Make the most of every square inch with the PIVOT Fitness Bed bedroom home gym. This is a bed frame that rotates up a full 90 degrees, revealing your home gym. Available in four models, the PIVOT Fitness Bed comes in Ultimate, Strength, Fitness, and Lite options. Additionally, this home fitness solution frees up space while offering a pull-up bar, complete power rack, bench, and weight area.
PIVOT solves many of the fundamental challenges to home exercise by opening up space for you to work out as it converts from a standard bed into a home gym. By lifting the bed into its vertical position, you instantly create a dedicated zone for exercise.
Providing unparalleled flexibility and convenience to your daily fitness routine, PIVOT Bed enables you to workout from the comfort of your own home, quickly, efficiently, and most of all, by bringing the gym into your home with the option to attach our signature PIVOT Power Rack* which completely folds out of view when not in use.
PIVOT is a modular concept: a base bed frame which allows for a multitude of add-on accessories such as pull-up bars, dip-bars, a fold-out power rack, mirror and storage solutions for your weights and barbell. You can add these later, or configure your PIVOT the way you want it from the start – the choice is yours
PIVOT Bed is made in the UK and manufactured from prime, powder-coated steel, providing a much stronger platform for your mattress than a standard bed, which eliminates any scope for sagging in the centre – one of the common causes of back pain. While there is a little flex in our bed frame, the focus is on keeping your back straight and allowing your mattress to do its job – providing cushioning and dealing with the natural curves of your body. PIVOT is designed to work with your existing mattress, and this is held onto the bed when upright using elastic straps over the corners, which go under your fitted sheet so they’re completely hidden from view. PIVOT should upgrade your sleep.
Here are some of the features that the PIVOT® Bed includes:
- Adjustable pull-up and dip bars.
- Power-assisted lift — making it easier to raise the bed against the wall and reveal a power rack that can be securely locked in place.
- Mat — matting “for all flooring.”
- Device attachment — the center of the rack (on the underbelly of the bed) can support “virtually any device” (iPads, phones, tablets, etc).
The sizes available are a double or queen in the United States and a double or king in the UK and Europe.
- All models in stock will be shipped within 24-36 hours from Trend Inline warehouse, after full payment for the order has been verified.
- Used and Second hand Miners will be shipped in 5-7 days.
- We test all used miners before shipping.
- All miners will be shipped by DHL, FEDEX, UPS, EMS etc.
- Courier Tracking Number will be provided in 24-48 hours once goods has shipped from our warehouse.
- Shipment (ETA) takes 5-10 business days to reach the destination anywhere in the world by express shipping.
- All shipping notifications and order updates will be sent to your email.
Tax & Customs
- We offer DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) Shipping, Customs and Door to Door Operations are handled by Trend Inline. Taxes and Duty fees are included in your invoice, so client won’t need to pay Any extra fee after purchase.
- DDP (door to door) delivery service is offered in USA, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Czech Republic, Poland, Austria, Ireland, Portugal, Sweden, Spain, Russia, Vietnam, Kazakhstan, UAE, Malaysia, Thailand and more.
- For DDP service buyer need to request manually: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We Lower Invoice for countries without DDP service, to help Reduce Custom Tax
Our products are excluded of all value added taxes and customs duties. However, you will be solely responsible for paying any outstanding taxes and duties as per your country’s law and customs. All Returns are shipped to Hong Kong and the client is required to pay additional shipping cost.
- PIVOT EKO Mattress is covered by the 8 year warranty of the manufacturer, EKO Mattress, and your relationship will be with them, not us. We will facilitate any communication necessary, of course. PIVOT EKO Pillow is not covered by a warranty, as per the manufacturer’s terms.
- Our technical team is available 24/7 to help you out with any kind of problem through team viewer.